Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Photographs

I just posted a slide show of photographs I took many years ago while in Ireland. They are all black and white, which I prefer, and there are more to post. I have to go through them and select which ones. I used available light for the indoor pictures and, from this vantage point of some forty or so years later, I am surprised as to how well they came out. We flew over to Shannon from New York's Kennedy International Airport and toured much of the country in a van. We stayed in on a small farm in Ballyhaunnis, County Mayo. Lived the simple life for a few week. Like, VERY simple. We took the Queen ELizabeth 2 on the way back home and I have more pictures from that trip, too. Anyway, hope you enjoy the slides.
Rather cold here today, in Georgia. We were supposed to get snow last night...an unusual event...but the snow never arrived. Maybe it is still on its way.

No comments: